I decided to finish Philip Warner's virtual cycle ride from John O'Groats to Land's End.
I have about 1100 km or 700 miles to go. My route will be through the centre of Scotland to Carlisle and down the West Coast, to Liverpool, then more or less along the Wales England border to cross the Severn at Bristol. Then I will cross Somerset to the West Coast of Cornwall for the last stretch. The ride will be rather easier than on the road as there are no hills. I seem to be able to cycle at about 20k an hour so it should take 55 hours spread over about 6 months. I hope that you will support the ride by donating to Open Door in Philip's memory either using the link on the righthand side or by sending a cheque made out to Cheltenham Open Door to the Treasurer:
Mrs Heather Turner, 6 Wards Road, Up Hatherley, Cheltenham GL51 6JW